- Admitted to the Bar, 1987, British Columbia; 1990, Manitoba.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), University of Manitoba.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Victoria.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA), The Society of Management Accountants of Manitoba.
- Master of Laws, University of Manitoba.
- Certificate in Theology, University of Winnipeg.
Mr. Kreel currently practices in the areas of family law and civil litigation as well as wills and estates. His family law practice encompasses all areas of family law. His civil litigation practice focuses primarily upon estate litigation and corporate and commercial litigation. He also assists clients with estate planning and administration.
As Mr. Kreel is both a lawyer, and CPA, CMA, his practice concerns many cases involving the valuation of shares of closely held companies, and the determination of income.