Taylor McCaffrey has been providing advice and solutions for Manitoba businesses for more than 50 years. We know the challenges new businesses face. We anticipate problems that may arise and help prevent them so your business can survive its startup phase and succeed.
New business owners sometimes have difficulties handling legal matters on their own. That can be costly in the end. Often, a simple solution to a potential legal problem already exists. When implemented early, it can save your business time and money.
Join us to meet some of the Taylor McCaffrey lawyers and other business owners in a casual discussion about legal issues for new businesses in the comfort of our Blackstone Lounge & Patio.
Watch the Legal Start video:
November 1, 2017
5:45 PM to 7:00 PM
- New small business owners (1 – 5 years)
- Business owner who is interested in protecting your intellectual property and trade-marks
- Business owner looking into a new lease
- Choosing a business structure, and tax savings for corporations
- Pros and Cons of a sole proprietor vs corporation vs partnership
- Importance of having written contracts with clients and suppliers
- How to protect your confidential information and know-how
- Protecting your IP – basic steps on registering a trademark
- Things to watch out for when entering into a lease
- Learn more about Taylor McCaffrey’s fixed fee legal packages for startups
Taylor McCaffrey LLP offers custom built start-up packages for new businesses and entrepreneurs, that include advice, documentation, and filings prepared by a highly-regarded team of lawyers at an agreed upon and affordable price. It all starts with your free consultation to assess your needs and create your own customized package of legal services. You will then receive a fixed fee quote based on the legal services package that is specific to your unique business, allowing you to budget your start-up costs, and control your legal expenses.
Please note that you need not attend the event to qualify for this package. Simply call our offices at 204.949.1312 and ask to schedule your first meeting with one of our entrepreneurial services lawyers.
Taylor McCaffrey LLP Blackstone Lounge & Patio
9th Floor – 400 St. Mary Avenue
*Check in with security desk in lobby for access to the 11th floorMap Link
Marketing Coordinator, Taylor McCaffrey LLP