Taylor McCaffrey is proud to support the 2017 Grace Gala
By Taylor McCaffrey LLP on 2017/05/02
Taylor McCaffrey LLP is proud to be attending the annual 2017 Grace Gala this evening, May 2, 2017, at the Victoria Inn Hotel. The Grace Hospital Foundation is a non-profit dedicated to enhancing patient care at Grace Hospital through the funding of vital equipment and programs.
This year, the Grace Gala hopes to bring together 500 community members to raise $100,000 to support patient care at Grace Hospital. This year’s gala theme will transport guests to the Middle East with sounds, tastes and decor from this region.
The Grace Hospital Foundation has been working on several projects in 2017 so far, including:
- Outfitting the entirety of Grace Hospital with wireless capacity, making it the first
- community hospital in Winnipeg to do so,
- raising funds to build up the diagnostic imaging department,
- building the clinical simulation lab in the emergency department,
- upgrading the urology operating room suite,
- upgrading the general operating room suites, and
- building the Grace Hospice.
100% of all ticket proceeds will support the Grace Hospital Foundation’s mandate.