Experienced in all facets of management-side labour and employment law, and an experienced civil litigator, Erika works with owners and managers of small, mid-sized and larger companies. Since being called to the bar in 2017, she has worked with senior partners on a wide variety of client projects, notably with construction companies and insurance companies.
Before law school, she studied Criminal Justice at the University of Winnipeg. Erika has also raised awareness and funds for the United Way of Winnipeg.
She looks forward to supporting her clients and community in bigger and better ways in the future.
- Advocacy, Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Corporate & Commercial Arbitration
- Corporate & Commercial Litigation
- Mediation & Dispute Resolution
- Labour & Employment
Memberships and Professional Designations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Law Society of Manitoba
- Taylor McCaffrey is the exclusive Manitoba member of the Employment Law Alliance, the world’s largest and leading management side network of labour and employment lawyers with selected members literally worldwide.
- Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE) – the leading management-side labour and employment lawyers organization in Canada