Ken articled for one of Manitoba’s leading Labour and Employment lawyers, Grant Mitchell Q.C. He then dedicated his career to representing employers in the public and private sectors, across all industries.
Ken provides valued counsel to employers in labour relations and employment. He has a particular emphasis on advising in unionized workplaces and non-union workplaces that require an effective labour relations strategy.
He has a track record of getting results for clients in the method that best suits their needs, whether it be to litigate, negotiate or private strategic advice.
Memberships and Professional Designations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Taylor McCaffrey is the exclusive Manitoba member of the Employment Law Alliance, the world’s largest and leading management side network of labour and employment lawyers with selected members literally worldwide
- Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE) – the leading management-side labour and employment lawyers organization in Canada
- Manitoba Bar Association, Labour Law Section, Past Chair
- Children Are People Too Daycare, Board of Directors
- Manitoba Bar Association / Manitoba Law Society: Papers and panel participation on various labour relations, employment and human rights topics