For over a decade, Marc has been helping clients manage their legal, corporate, tax and estate and planning matters and affairs, from individual clients to small business owners and medium to large corporations. He understands that your needs are unique and he prides himself on his thoroughness in identifying and addressing those needs and providing you timely and quality service.
Proud of his French heritage, Marc is currently serving as the President of the board of directors for La Liberté, Manitoba’s 100-year-old French newspaper, and sits on the financial advisory board of the Archdiocese of St. Boniface.
Marc is known for his timeliness and accessibility when communicating with and responding to clients. Marc offers legal services in both official languages: English and French.
- Commodity Tax
- Corporate Tax & Restructuring
- Personal Tax & Wealth Management
- Tax Advice for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tax Dispute Resolution
- Tax Exempt Entities
- Tax Planning for Estates & Trusts
- Wills, Estates & Trusts
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Association des juristes d’expression française du Manitoba (AJEFM)
Community Involvement & Volunteer Positions
- Presse-Ouest Limitée (La Liberté), Board Member (2011-present), President (2013-present)
- Archdiocese of Saint-Boniface, Board Member (2010-present)
- AJEFM, President, (2006-2009), Treasurer, (2004-2006), Board Member (2017-2018)
- Centre canadien de français juridique inc., Board Member (2006-2009; 2012-2013)
- Fédération des associations de juristes d’expression française de common law inc., Board Member (2006-2009; 2012-2013)
- Université de Saint-Boniface, Board of Governors (2005-2008), Executive Committee (2005-2008)
- University of Manitoba, Faculty of Law, Sessional lecturer for “Français juridique – Droit des affaires” (business law) for French law students (2011-2017)
- University of Manitoba, Faculty of Law, Sessional lecturer for “Philanthropy and the Law” (2011-2017)