About this Webinar:
Featuring Cindy Lazar, as Moderator.
Date: Thursday, August 06, 2020
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
COVID-19 has prompted almost all Canadian workplaces to dramatically change their mode of operations, in whole or in part. Our Canadian webinar will discuss the experience of Canadian employers through the pandemic period and as we enter the next phase in the evolution of workplaces:
- What has been the impact of remote working arrangements on corporate culture?
- What approaches are employers taking to returning employees to the workplace (Voluntary return? Rotating basis? Not at all?)
- What lessons have been learned; what aspects of the COVID-19 work experience do employers want to retain moving forward?
- What aspects of the ‘old’ way of doing things do they expect to leave behind?
- What fundamental changes do Canadian employers expect as we contemplate the post-COVID-19 workplace?
Please register for the webinar here.