While divorce and separation can be a daunting process, getting accurate information is critical. If you or a loved one is considering divorce, this webinar will walk you through how to prepare and help you transition to the next chapter of your life.
- The importance of a lawyer in a separation or divorce
- Defining common law
- The divorce processes (six types)
- Knowing when to call a lawyer and what to expect in an initial call to a law firm
- How does the fee structure work
- What to expect at the initial call/interview and beyond
DISCLAIMER: This article is presented for informational purposes only. The views expressed are solely the author(s)’ and should not be attributed to any other party, including Taylor McCaffrey LLP. While care is taken to ensure accuracy, before relying upon the information in this article you should seek and be guided by legal advice based on your specific circumstances. The information in this article does not constitute legal advice or solicitation and does not create a solicitor-client relationship. Any unsolicited information sent to the author(s) cannot be considered to be solicitor-client privileged.