Corrine’s practice helps families across Manitoba through the complicated process of divorce and separation. She is a seasoned negotiator and family litigator with years of experience counselling on all matters of Family Law including financial and property evaluation, division of assets, spousal and child support, and custody. With settlement as the goal, whether via mediation or litigation, Corrine works tirelessly to provide closure and help you transition to the next chapter of your life.
Because separation is an emotionally tense time for many families, and the nature of litigation can add pressure to an already difficult situation, Corrine approaches her work with the utmost respect for her clients and their families.
Corrine has appeared in the Court of Queen’s Bench Family Division in Winnipeg and surrounding areas and the Manitoba Court of Appeal.
- Taylor McCaffrey LLP, Marketing Co-Chair, Present
- Law Society, Learning Group Facilitator (2017-2018)
- Chair of Law Day (2006-2010)
- Manitoba Bar Association, Life Council Member
- Young Lawyers Executive
- St. Mary’s Academy Alumni, Board of Directors (2007-2009)
- Students Law Society, President (2003-2004)