David has practiced in the area of corporate and commercial law since called to the Bar in 1983. His practice has primarily focused on commercial real estate matters for the past 20 years, and he has represented major national retailers in acquiring or leasing and developing properties in Manitoba; local and national parties in the acquisition, disposition and financing of multi-tenant residential, properties, including portfolio divestitures; banks, credit unions and private lenders in both construction and term financing projects.
David is an expert in navigating commercial and industrial land development, including the leasing and financing of single and multi-use properties in Manitoba. These complex projects require a wealth of knowledge and well-developed relationships with parties across the province and country.
Memberships and Professional Designations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Past Member of Winnipeg Executives Association
- Past Member of Urban Development Institute, Manitoba Division
- International Council of Shopping Centers (past)
- Health Sciences Centre Foundation, Past Director
- HSC Foundation, Planned Giving Committee, Past Member
- Whyte Ridge Elementary Parent Advisory Council, Past Chair