Diana practices law to help people plan for and deal with some of life’s most significant events: buying and selling properties, starting and running businesses, and preparing for life’s eventualities.
She specializes in wills and estates, real estate and corporate law. Additionally, she works in municipal law to help local leaders and elected officials create thriving communities for Manitoba’s families.
She is passionate about her work and looks forward to finding creative and practical solutions to your problems. A good listener, you’ll find Diana sincere about helping you through life’s biggest changes – efficiently, accurately and with respect. Diana values every client relationship.
Diana understands the importance of community and is a committed volunteer, sharing her expertise with local organizations and non-profits. She proudly serves as a committee member for the United Way of Winnipeg and the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority. She has been appointed the Honorary Consul for Norway and Sweden.
Diana serves as Co-Chair of the Municipal Law Section of the Manitoba Bar Association and as a committee member of the WRHA.
- Real Estate & Property Development
- Commercial Real Estate
- Property Development, Construction and Subdivisions
- Residential Real Estate
- Residential Tenancies
- Wills, Estates & Trusts
Memberships and Professional Designations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Consular Corps of Manitoba
- Honorary Consul for Norway and Sweden, 2018 to present
- Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, Emergency Department Patient Advisory Council (2016 – present)
- United Way of Winnipeg, Agency Liaison Volunteer (2011 – present)
- United Way of Winnipeg, Vice-Chair, Neighbourhood Health and Multi-Service Impact Council (2015 – 2016)
- United Way of Winnipeg, GenNext Council, Governance and Recruitment Chair (2013 – 2017)
- Community Legal Education Association, Speakers Bureau (2017 – present)