Fred is arguably the most experienced and knowledgeable residential property development lawyer in Manitoba and has acted for many of Winnipeg’s most prominent house builders for more than 40 years throughout his distinguished career.
Fred has extensive experience in both residential and commercial real estate projects, including land development and subdivisions, new and used home sales and purchases, condominium projects, home relocation services and mortgage financing transactions. He also represents several major international residential home relocation companies, acting for their corporate clients and transferred employees.
Fred joined Taylor McCaffrey LLP as a partner in 2000 after spending 15 years as one of the managing partners at Walsh Micay & Company. Previously, Fred had his own firm, Klein Kravestky Alexander and was also employed as corporate counsel for Genstar Corporation.
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate & Commercial
- Financial Services & Restructuring
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Real Estate & Property Development
- Commercial Real Estate
- Property Development, Construction and Subdivisions
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Estates & Trusts
Memberships and Professional Designations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Employee Relocation Council
- Manitoba Home Builders Association, Director and Secretary-Treasurer (1989-1995)
- Professional Financial Saving & Credit Union Ltd., Director (1984-1987)