Jessica Schofield has a breadth of litigation experience including appearing in the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench and the Court of Appeal. She also handles regulatory and administrative matters.
Jessica is trained in Collaborative Law and is knowledgeable in preparing and reviewing prenuptial, cohabitation and separation agreements.
- Future Leaders of Manitoba, Executive Vice President (Present)
- Manitoba Bar Association, MBA Bar Council (2017 to present)
- Athletics Manitoba, Executive Board Member, (2015-present)
- Supreme Court of Nova Scotia (Family Division), Student Placement (2011)
- MBA – Young Lawyers Section (Past Executive Member)