During a divorce or separation emotions can run high. Jessica will approach your case empathetically and work with you to try to reach a settlement that meets the needs of your family.
Jessica is trained in Collaborative Law and also has a breadth of experience with contested matters including appearing in the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench Family Division and the Court of Appeal. She is also knowledgeable in preparing and reviewing prenuptial, cohabitation and separation agreements.
- Future Leaders of Manitoba, Executive Vice President (Present)
- Manitoba Bar Association, MBA Bar Council (2017 to present)
- Athletics Manitoba, Executive Board Member, (2015-present)
- Supreme Court of Nova Scotia (Family Division), Student Placement (2011)
- MBA – Young Lawyers Section (Past Executive Member)