Simon practices in the Advocacy, Litigation and Dispute Resolution department. He obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba – Robson Hall Faculty of Law in 2020. Prior to that, he completed a Bachelor of Arts (with distinction) at the University of Manitoba.
Simon’s priority as a lawyer is to obtain the best outcomes for his clients as efficiently and empathetically as possible.
- Judicial Board – University of Manitoba Students’ Union
- Robson Hall Employment and Labour Law Club – Treasurer
- Canadian Association of Refugee Lawyers – Treasurer
- Professional Development Committee – Manitoba Law Students Association
- Arts Resource Centre Director – Arts Student Body Council
- Hockey Arbitration Competition of Canada (Semi-Finalist)
- Dean’s Honour List (2013-2017)
- UMSU Scholarship
- Arts Student Exchange Award