Keep informed on COVID-19 information and updates
Taylor McCaffrey LLP's lawyers assist to help ensure the success and growth of our business clients and their operations.
Whether advising sole proprietorships, joint ventures, cooperatives, partnerships or corporations our business lawyers are focused on providing advice that is strategic, insightful and results driven.
We support our clients by providing a broad and varied array of services covering all aspects of business law. Our business law practice is the largest area in our firm offering our clients the benefit of our extensive knowledge and depth of experience.
- Small business owners
- Corporate entities
- Pension funds
- Governments and related agencies
- Joint ventures
- National and multi-national corporations
- Professional groups
- Athletic teams and organizations
- Chartered banks
- Insurance and trust companies
- Advising on and negotiating acquisitions merges and sales of business interests,
- Public and private financing,
- Real property and personal property financing and securitization,
- Corporate restructuring,
- Public and private offerings of securities,
- Intellectual property and technology law,
- Foreign investment,
- Manitoba, Canada and International Business arrangements and transactions including sales of goods and services, franchising, leasing, distribution and related corporate filings and activities.