Financial Services & Restructuring
Keep informed on COVID-19 information and updates
Taylor McCaffrey LLP understands business and banking. We help negotiate, structure and complete transactions for lenders and borrowers. When difficulties arise, we develop and implement recovery strategies, work-outs and restructurings.
Financial Services & Restructuring has business lawyers and commercial litigators skilled in banking, finance and insolvency. Our members are recognized leaders in their individual areas of preferred practice, including acquisitions, agribusiness and farming, bankruptcy, insolvency, business, collections, corporate, estates, finance, film finance, foreclose, intellectual property, loan work-outs, property development are real estate, and restructuring.
Members of our Group are listed among the leading or recommended practitioners by the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, the Best Lawyers in Canada, and by other lawyer rating and referral directories. Other firms frequently refer their clients to us when they are unable to take on the engagement themselves.
More About Financial Services & Restructuring
- Loan Agreements and other credit facilities,
- Negotiable instruments and lending documentation,
- Placement of loan security including personal property security and real property mortgages,
- Guarantees and other collateral security, and
- Inter-lender Agreements, Priority Agreements/ Postponements, etc.
- Debt collection and settlement,
- Security enforcement and mortgage sale,
- Priorities disputes,
- Forbearance Agreements,
- Fraudulent conveyances, and
- Farm Mediation & foreclosure.
- Informal work-outs,
- CCAA Arrangements,
- BIA proposals,
- Receiverships and bankruptcies,
- Transfers under value and preferences.